Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So
much
snow.
I should be used to it. I've lived in Michigan amidst the drifts basically all my life. I love the way the snow makes everything look. I do not love these massive storms we've been having: storms that turn a 40 minute commute into a 2.5 hour commute.

I've decided to try to be less generally frustrated. My hope is that such an effort does not prove to be a source of frustration.

The future is just a concept. It cannot be lived in, no matter how hard you try. You can change or enjoy or waste or redeem only the present.

O God, by whom the meek are guided in judgment, and
light riseth up in darkness for the godly: Grant us, in all
our doubts and uncertainties, the grace to ask what thou
would
have us to do, that the Spirit of wisdom may save
us from all false choices, and that in thy light we may see
light, and in thy straight path may not stumble; through
Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments: